MESOTHELIOMA AND ASBESTOS
For over 40 years we’ve helped victims of mesothelioma and asbestos disease. Let us help solve your problems and answer your questions. Call 888-632-0108 for a free, no-obligation consult. We look forward to putting all of our energy and resources to work for you.
Boston, Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys
For over 40 years we’ve helped victims of mesothelioma and asbestos disease. Let us help answer your questions and get you the compensation you deserve. Call 888-632-0108 for a free, no-obligation consult.
- More Than 40 Years Experience
- $1.1 Billion Recovered for Our Clients
- Thornton Law Firm Will Represent You. We Won’t Refer Your Mesothelioma Case to Another Lawyer.
- Helped Over 15,000 Mesothelioma and Asbestos Claimants
- We Already Represent Your Coworkers
- Most Successful Mesothelioma Trial Attorneys in Massachusetts
- Our Staff is Highly Qualified and Specially Trained to Handle Complex Asbestos Cases
Our experienced team of compassionate asbestos lawyers, paralegals, and specialists has helped thousands of families who have been devastated by poisonous asbestos dust.
Dedication You and Your Family Deserve
We founded Thornton Law Firm in 1978 with a passion for justice for victims of mesothelioma and asbestos-related diseases. Today, the firm continues to do outstanding work, adapting to changes in the asbestos litigation field to best serve our clients.
Because we have represented thousands of victims of asbestos exposure, we have a detailed and far-reaching network of information and resources at our disposal, including access to the latest research, clinical trials, and medical treatments.
Thornton Law Firm Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys:
Learn more about Mesothelioma & Asbestos:
- Basic Asbestos FAQ
- Causes of Mesothelioma
- Desmoplastic Mesothelioma
- History of Mesothelioma
- Malignant Mesothelioma
- Malignant Peritoneal Mesothelioma
- Mesothelioma Treatment
- Pleural Mesothelioma
- Sarcomatoid Mesothelioma
- Signs and Symptoms of Mesothelioma
- Asbestos and the Legal System: Frequently Asked Questions
- Asbestos FAQs
- Asbestos Litigation Process
- Fight to Get You Compensation
- Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys
- Talc Powder and Cancer
Methods of Exposure
- Asbestos Exposure FAQs
- Asbestos in Massachusetts
- Dangers of Asbestos Siding
- Defective Masks and Respirators and Asbestos Cancer
- Talc, Asbestos and Mesothelioma
Large Exposure Sites
- Bath Iron Works
- Boston Edison Company
- Boston Naval Shipyard
- Brayton Point Power Station
- Fore River Shipyard
- Hollingsworth and Vose Company
- Montaup Power Company
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard
- Salem Harbor Power Station
Trust Our Massachusetts Mesothelioma and Asbestos Attorneys to Help
Contact the Boston law firm of Thornton Law Firm LLP online, or at 888-632-0108 for a free consultation with a recognized leader in personal injury litigation. You have nothing to risk. We offer a fair and a
ccurate assessment of your case.
Get In Touch
Thornton Law Firm was founded in 1978 by Michael Thornton and two other attorneys doing groundbreaking work for victims of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases. Now a leading injury law firm in Massachusetts and one of the largest plaintiff law firms in New England, the firm has 19 attorneys representing thousands of clients in a wide variety of plaintiff-side work.
*Attorney Advertising. This website is designed for general advertising only. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely on advertisements. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.*
1 Lincoln St., 13th Fl.
State Street Financial Center
Boston, MA 02111
9595 Wilshire Blvd., Ste 900
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
201 Columbine St, Suite 300
Denver, CO 80206
NEWSROOM - FACEBOOK & TWITTER